Hardworking Kansas Injury Attorney Fights for Clients’ Full, Fair Recovery
Established Overland Park lawyer provides professional representation in Kansas and Missouri
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligent or reckless actions, a knowledgeable, dedicated attorney can help you obtain the damages you deserve for medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Shelton Law Office in Overland Park, we provide the highest level of legal representation and service to personal injury victims in the Kansas City area. As a former prosecutor in both Kansas and Missouri, Michaela Shelton knows the ins and outs of each state’s court system and draws upon knowledge and skills gained over more than 20 years of legal practice. Whether you have been hurt in a car accident, at the hands of an abuser, or by any other type of negligence or misconduct, our firm will pursue the fullest possible compensation for the harm you’ve suffered. We’re committed to making a positive difference for each client we represent, and we won’t back down until we reach the best possible result for you.
Experienced lawyer helps personal injury plaintiffs seek compensation
Clients throughout the Kansas City area trust Shelton Law Office and recommend us to others because they have found our firm to provide:
- Highly responsive service — Whether you need legal help for accident injuries, nursing home or foster care abuse, or wrongful death, we understand how important your legal issue is and work diligently to achieve your goals. You never have to worry about where your case stands or who is working on your behalf.
- Hands-on approach — We don’t wait for a fair settlement offer; we actively assert your rights to the compensation you deserve. That willingness to do battle in court means that adversaries and insurance companies are well aware of our resolve and know they can’t evade their legal responsibility.
- Skilled litigation counsel — No matter how difficult your case seems, attorney Michaela Shelton’s litigation background creates a meaningful advantage for you and every client our firm represents.
We offer a free initial consultation so that you can obtain an informed perspective on your legal matter before deciding what to do. We also work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we don’t get paid unless your case is settled or won in court.
Trial-tested advocate pursues justice for people who have been harmed
Our firm represents Kansas and Missouri clients in several legal practice areas, including:
- Personal injury — We fight for individuals with personal injuries suffered in auto accidents, falls, and other incidents so that they can obtain the maximum possible compensation for the harm they’ve suffered.
- Child sexual abuse litigation — Our firm seeks justice for young people who are the victims of child sexual abuse.
- Auto accidents — If you have been hurt in an auto accident, we handle communications with insurers and any necessary litigation matters.
- Foster care abuse — We fight for the rights of children in foster care who have suffered abuse at the hands of their foster parents or others.
- Wrongful death — When a negligent or reckless act results in the death of a loved one, we file wrongful death actions on behalf of family members, to help account for the financial loss and hold the responsible parties accountable.
In every case, we combine caring support for our clients with the dogged determination to take every legal step possible to protect their rights and interests.
Contact an accomplished Overland Park injury attorney for a free initial consultation
Shelton Law Office represents clients in Kansas and Missouri in a full range of personal injury matters, including cases relating to accidents and abuse. Please call 913-214-0916 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Overland Park, Kansas office.